NASCAR Pick 'Em 2019 - Watkins Glen

Meanwhile, Buescher's performance is expected to result in the presentation of the " Wiping Up the Rear" award for one of the few times this year. :D

stop.gif
nono.gif

3rd straight 26th place run, after three 27th's earlier in the season. What's up with that?

Congrats to @Team Penske and @ToyYoda for taking this week's "Highest Finishing Pick" award as their pick, Chase Elliott, was the winner of the Go Bowling at The Glen at Watkins Glen International.

Congrats to @Spotter for having the most upward movement in the standings as his pick of second place finisher Martin Truex Jr. enabled him to move up six spots.

Continued congrats to @Clutch whose picks from just the B and C groups over the last eleven races have averaged an incredible 11.1 points per race. @Clutch has increased his lead over second place to a season high 77 points and has now held onto the top of the leader board for 14 consecutive races.

However, he's got a ways to go before breaking the record of 24 consecutive races (#12 thru #35) set by @Michfan in 2017. @Blake Hylton held the top spot for 18 consecutive races (#10 thru #27) in 2018.

#22 - Watkins Glen results.jpg

Back up to 5th............. OK tied for 5th. Only 110 out of 1st place.:D
Who would have thought Chase could do it twice in a row. Maybe next year Truex will swap
set ups. :rolleyes:

Even a blind squirrel gets the odd nut eh Pete?
pound.gif
First time playing this game and I see the mistake I made. I should have kept the winning drivers for later in the season when they have these cars figured out.
New cars again next year so I will know better...................................... MAYBE

First time playing this game and I see the mistake I made. I should have kept the winning drivers for later in the season when they have these cars figured out.
New cars again next year so I will know better...................................... MAYBE
I've made the same mistake myself this year just been lucky so far........It is a great game tho......it really makes you think altho I just play week to week,,,as oppoosed to planning in advance which I think I would recommend.
yes.gif

I've made the same mistake myself this year just been lucky so far........It is a great game tho......it really makes you think altho I just play week to week,,,as oppoosed to planning in advance which I think I would recommend.
yes.gif

I don't have any choice but play week to week, I can't remember even that far ahead. :D

Back
Top Bottom