NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Bristol #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Sunday, May 31st, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #8.jpg

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series cranks up some short track racing with the running of the Supermarket Heroes 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway

The most popular pick for this race, selected by eleven players living in areas where cannabis has been legalized, is Matt DeBenedetto.

Clint Bowyer and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. were each selected by three.

Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Bristol #1 picks.jpg

DiBenedetto convention, I'm gonna make up some serious ground on the leader this week :owquitit:

Oh. That's what you meant.

Yeah.

I seen it ain’t as bad as I was thinking, being only 6 ahead did. But still sucks haha. Was hoping to be of the few who picked him but should’ve known better. This is one of his good tracks.

wow i think i moved up about 8 spots with preece 12th,but i will go back to sucking next week

Second straight week my driver delivers a top 5, both from the B-list group! That's my third top 5 for the season. I gained immense ground on the leaders & moved up about 9 spots. Crazy!

IT'S BRISTOL BABY !!!!

Congrats to @Charlie Spencer, @donthaveanickname, and @superchuck500 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award for this race as their pick, Clint Bowyer, finished second at the Supermarket Heroes 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Additional congrats to @JJ_14 as he had the most upward movement in the standings this week, moving up nine spots.

Congrats also to @Ashstrodamus, who managed to bump @SlicedBread22 out of the first place position in the game's standings.

The infamous "Wiping Up the Rear" award reared its ugly head again this week when Ryan Blaney, picked by both @Truex_rox and @Head423, finished dead last.

2. Bristol #1 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom