NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Bristol #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Saturday, September 19th, 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #28.jpg
4. used thru Richmond.jpg

i see a few driver that have allot of a drivers left,things could change allot

Last edited:
I'm thinking that the only why to catch @dirtfan is the "jinx" method.

Such as:

With nothing but "A Group" and "B Group drivers left to use, I don't see how @dirtfan doesn't get a top ten finish in each of the last 8 races.

What could possibly go wrong ?
I thought @Clutch was absolutely ridiculous last year. @dirtfan has somehow surpassed him this year, which tells you how good he has been.

I thought @Clutch was absolutely ridiculous last year. @dirtfan has somehow surpassed him this year, which tells you how good he has been.
I was comfortably in the lead for quite awhile then pulled over and let Clutch pass.
This year I have spotted the field with 3 no picks.

aunty is like those announcers in a NFL game who say a kicker has not missed his last 10 field goals of a certain length.

I mean, maybe. Who knows. I just know that I'm not winning the championship this year. But, we'll see what I go with.
I just filed my picks for the remainder of the season. Can't be any worse than what I have done all season. I had 2 aces so I put the Logano in at Martinsville and Harvick for Phoenix. You don't want to know the rest.

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series is at Bristol Motor Speedway for the running of the 500 lap Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race.

The most popular pick, selected by four players, is Kyle Busch.

Ryan Preece, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Matt DiBenedetto were each selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Bristol #2 picks.jpg

Looks like I'll be dusting off the "Wiping Up the Rear" trophy . . . .

why cant the no picks be in front of me,thats the only why iam going to move up. good luck guys

Congrats to @donthaveanickname, @JJ_14, @Mr Excitement, and @REBS31. They each took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Kyle Busch, finished second at Bristol Motor Speedway in the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race.

Additional congrats to @Mr Excitement as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up four spots.

Congrats also to @dirtfan who maintained his hold on first place in the standings for the fourth consecutive week and increased his lead over second place to 36 points.

Finally, the "Wiping Up the Rear" Award is hereby presented to @Ashstrodamus, @jws926, and @Turtle84 following the last place finish of their pick, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Incidentally, @dirtfan has yet to use Stenhouse Jr. meaning that the rest of us at least have got that going for us . . .

2. Bristol #2 results.jpg

I have had miserable results from my A drivers, they just didn't co-operate with me.

Maybe if you started hanging out with the current standings leader your "luck" would rub off on him.

With seven races left, he's got five "A Group" drivers still waiting to be used. :cool:

I just need to whine a little...I was between picking Brad K or Kurt Busch. Chose my A driver cause I needed a great finish. ARGH! Loses power transmission, and now these cars can’t be steered without it. Kurt had his issues too, so I guess it wouldn’t matter too much. Wife says my picks are a curse on that driver!

Maybe if you started hanging out with the current standings leader your "luck" would rub off on him.

With seven races left, he's got five "A Group" drivers still waiting to be used. :cool:
If his luck is the same as mine with A drivers, he won't be the winner.

Back
Top Bottom