NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Charlotte #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the next race is Wednesday, May 27th, 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #7.jpg

Note: Change in pick deadline starting with Wednesday's race.

Due to the lack of practice and qualifying for upcoming races, and the fact that the races are only several days apart, the pick deadline for each race will now be two hours prior to the scheduled start of the race.

This give players as much time as possible to make their selection and still gives me enough time to post all of the picks prior to the race.

Fair enough ?

Due to the lack of practice and qualifying for upcoming races, and the fact that the races are only several days apart, the pick deadline for each race will now be two hours prior to the scheduled start of the race.

This give players as much time as possible to make their selection and still gives me enough time to post all of the picks prior to the race.

Fair enough ?
I don't have a problem with that.

Fair enough ?
Sounds good, thanks for all the work you put into this.

For all those who carefully track "points as they run" it must be reported that yours truly had ascended to lead the points standings at the moment of the competition caution on lap 20.

OK, it was a fleeting moment of glory, but sweet while it lasted..:salute:

Poor guys feel sorry for you being subjected to such hard luck.

Weren't you given an additional 40 points last race?

Congrats to @ChexOrWrex for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award this week as his pick, Chase Elliott, won the Alsco Uniforms 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Additional congrats to @ChexOrWrex as he had the most upward movement in the standings this week, moving up 11 spots.

Congrats also to @SlicedBread22 who held onto the first place position in the game's standings for the second consecutive week.

2. Charlotte #2 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom