NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Darlington #3

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, September 6th, 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #26.jpg

4. used thru Daytona #3.jpg

on the outside looking in, standing on a wood-rotted 3 legged stool inside a campfire.

With ten races left, @dirtfan has climbed to the top of the standings without having used a single "A Group" driver this season.

Looks like the rest of us might just be battling for second place . . . . .
Its over

No Coronavirus-related driver substitutions? I wouldn't wish illness on anyone... but man, my Pick 'Em lineup sure could use some fresh meat.. :flushed:

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series returns to Darlington Speedway for the running of the Cook Out Southern 500.

The most popular pick for this race, selected by five players, is Denny Hamlin.

Matt DiBenedetto was selected by four players and Austin Dillon was selected by three.

Not too surprisingly now that we're down to the last ten races of the season, 12 players selected an "A Group" driver.

Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Darlington #3 picks.jpg

Congrats to @Charlie Spencer and @dirtfan who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Kevin Harvick, hung on to win the Southern 500 at Darlington Speedway.

Congrats also to @Spotter22 as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up five spots.

Additional congrats to @dirtfan who, by picking the race winner, maintained his hold on first place in the standings for the second consecutive week.

@Clutch and @ChexOrWrex (in second and third place in the standings, respectively) picked second place finisher Austin Dillon, thereby keeping the pressure on first place @dirtfan.

2. Darlington #3 results.jpg

Today’s burning question.

Is Matt Spaghetti better than Paul Menard?
YES however for this race they brought the wrong car and were never able to make it competitive. I think this time the team is what will make them be part of the first four out.
Remember when they say "Wood Bros." they are not talking about the first generation.

And so it begins ...

A long slide down the leaderboard culminating in the choice of Quin Houff for the finale at Phoenix. My revised goal is to finish above at 28th or better.

Back
Top Bottom