NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Indianapolis

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, July 5th, 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #15.jpg

You want to believe Justin will be giving everything he can to get the win.
If Paul could do it ..................

Changing it up because Indy.

Rodger Ward and his best friend at The Speedway ...

1593965188345.jpeg

“In November 1961, Ward was one of six drivers who shared a pair of Nichels Engineering Pontiacs in a long distance record run at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, covering almost 2,587 miles in 24 hours at an average speed of 107.787 miles per hour. A founding partner of Indianapolis Raceway Park, Clermont, Indiana, he designed both the road course and the oval track.”

Last edited:
The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series finds itself in the Hoosier state at Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the running of the Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400, aka the Brickyard 400..

This just in, he most popular pick for this race, selected by 14 players, is Justin Allgaier, subbing for the ailing Jimmie Johnson in the #48 car..

Ryan Newman and Bubba Wallace were each selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Indianapolis picks.jpg

I originally had Jimmie Johnson. So since I had to switch I said **** it. Give me Justin.

Seems I don’t have a chance of moving up to far lol.

I was gonna go with Almirola but with his streak of top 5's, I thought he would be a popular choice. Oh well.

I'm the only one that went with Matt "The Legend" Kenseth. I'm saving Denny "The Weasel" Hamlin for later.

Hey Aunty, the view from up here at the top is great, ain't it? But if this crazy 2020 season goes the full 36, we're gonna be in a world of hurt in the late innings, bro.

Congrats to @acmerocket and @Michfan who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Kevin Harvick, finished first in the Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Additional congrats to @Michfan as he had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up seven spots.
I'm filing an official protest on Aunty. Too much upward movement too quickly.

Congrats also to @aunty dive who, in spite of the official protest filed about a month ago by @Spotter22, took over the first place position in the standings.

Considering the rocket ride to the top by @aunty dive over the last ten races, game management has launched a full-blown investigation into the possibility that he's some type of dog whisperer that is able to garner pertinent race information from his ever growing pack of hounds.

Stay tuned for further developments . . . .

2. Indianapolis results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom