NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Martinsville #1

I'm filing an official protest on Aunty. Too much upward movement too quickly.

Congrats to @aunty dive who, in spite of an official protest filed by @Spotter22 after the last race, took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award for the second consecutive race when his pick, Brad Keselowski, finished third in the Blue-Emo Maximum Pain Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway.

Additional congrats to @DanicaFreak as he had the most upward movement in the standings, moving up seven spots after occupying the cellar spot in the standings for four consecutive races.

The battle for first place between @Ashstrodamus and @SlicedBread22 continues unabated with @Ashstrodamus back atop of the heap once again. Meanwhile, @aunty dive has moved from 29th place to 3rd place over the course of the last six races.

Finally, as per the official game rules, @DUN24 has been dropped from the game after having failed to make a driver pick for four different races.

2. Martinsville #1 results.jpg

I make my picks early and then send my rear-steer design drawings and parts list to each week’s team of choice.

They’re unfailingly grateful.

Congrats to @aunty dive who, in spite of an official protest filed by @Spotter22 after the last race, took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award for the second consecutive race when his pick, Brad Keselowski, finished third in the Blue-Emo Maximum Pain Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway.

Additional congrats to @DanicaFreak as he had the most upward movement in the standings, moving up seven spots after occupying the cellar spot in the standings for four consecutive races.

The battle for first place between @Ashstrodamus and @SlicedBread22 continues unabated with @Ashstrodamus back atop of the heap once again. Meanwhile, @aunty dive has moved from 29th place to 3rd place over the course of the last six races.

Finally, as per the official game rules, @DUN24 has been dropped from the game after having failed to make a driver pick for four different races.

View attachment 47306
19th?!! Its obvious that Aunty sent JGR false information for Kyles car. I want a full investigation!

I had nothing to do with that.

The 18 will get the help when he’s the pick. I’m very selective.

No further information will be made available.

We’re going to the front.

Back
Top Bottom