NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Pocono #1

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the Kids Free 325 at Pocono Raceway is Saturday, June 27th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #13.jpg

I just noticed I do better with drivers outside the top 25 than I did with top 10 drivers.
This does not include the #9 Elliot.

Brennan Poole ruined my chances of winning this game with his 35th place finish at Talladega. I think I had a shot before that.

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series is at Pocono Raceway for the running of the Pocono Organics 325.

The most popular picks for this race, each selected by four players, are William Byron and Erik Jones.

Ryan Newman was selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Pocono #1 picks.jpg

I want to be disappointed in a 14th from Byron but my real driver's day was so miserable it kinda makes me feel better.

Congrats to @Turtle84 and @2 Sweet who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Kevin Harvick, finished first in the Pocono Organics 325 at Pocono Raceway.

Additional congrats to @ToyYoda as he had the most upward movement in the standings, moving up five spots following the fourth place finish of his pick, Christopher Bell.

Finally, congrats to @Clutch who was able to reclaim the first place position in the standings for the first time since the sixth race of the season.

2. Pocono #1 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom