NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Pocono #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of picks for the Worry-Free Guarantee 350 at Pocono Raceway is Sunday, June 27th, 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.

The deadline for submittal of picks for the Worry-Free Guarantee 350 at Pocono Raceway is Sunday, June 27th, 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.

The Sunday race at Pocono is actually called the Pocono 350.

The pick deadline remains the same though.

The deadline for submittal of picks for Sunday's race at Pocono Raceway is Sunday, June 28th, 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #14.jpg

Due to an overlooked obligation of mine on Sunday afternoon, I'm forced to move the driver pick deadline up one hour to 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

The deadline for submittal of picks for Sunday's race at Pocono Raceway is Sunday, June 28th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series completes the double header at Pocono Raceway with the running of the Pocono 350.

The most popular pick for this race, selected by five players, is Matt Kenseth.

Denny Hamlin and Michael McDowell were each selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Pocono #2 picks.jpg

Last year, there where only like 5 people that had a chance. There's way more parity this year, so many people that can win it.

Congrats to @aunty dive, @Head423, and @Team Penske who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Denny Hamlin, finished first in the Pocono 350 at Pocono Raceway.

Additional congrats to @dirtfan and @Head423 as they had the most upward movement in the standings, each moving up six spots.

Congrats also to @Clutch who managed to hang on to the first place position in the standings for more than just a single day.

Finally, @REBS31, @DC76, and @Greg are the proud recipients of this race's Wiping Up the Rear Award following the dead last place finish of their pick, Michael McDowell.

2. Pocono #2 results.jpg

It's a tough competition! I did well at Pocono using C drivers (a 10th from Buscher Saturday and a 12th from Kenseth Sunday) and only improved one spot. My early failures by upper tier drivers cost BIGLY. My goal now is to somehow crawl back into the top 15 by year's end.

Back
Top Bottom