NASCAR Pick 'Em 2020 - Richmond

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Saturday, September 12th, 6:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3. standings after #27.jpg

4. used thru Darlington #3.jpg

I've got a wedding ceremony to go to this afternoon.

Hopefully I'll be back in time to post the picks before the start of the race.

I've got a wedding ceremony to go to this afternoon.

Hopefully I'll be back in time to post the picks before the start of the race.
Good luck with that. Let us know if the newlyweds drive off in that #83 car from the GEICO ads.

The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series makes its only visit to Richmond Raceway for the running of the Federated Auto Parts 400.

The most popular pick for this race, selected by four players, is Kyle Busch.

Daniel Suarez was selected by three players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1. Richmond picks.jpg

Congrats to @Charlie Spencer who took the "Highest Finishing Pick" award for the second race in a row when his pick, Brad Keselowski, won the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway. That's two consecutive races that @Charlie Spencer has picked the race winner.

Congrats to @Charlie Spencer and @Mr Excitement as they had the most upward movement in the standings by moving up four spots.

Congrats also to @dirtfan who maintained his hold on first place in the standings for the third consecutive week and increased his lead over second place to 27 points.

I'd like to think that someone has a chance to reel in @dirtfan but with the number of quality drivers left in his stable it's beginning to look doubtful.

2. Richmond results.jpg

A computer glitch has driven the final nail in my chances, not that I had a chance anyway. I still have Harvick and Joey left, anyone interested in buying those picks?

Back
Top Bottom