NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Circuit Of The Americas

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, May 23rd, 12:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #13 current standings.jpg

The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race, Sunday, May 23rd, has been changed from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

I'm glad Allmendinger came back for another race. I thought he was done after the Daytona RC. I guess he did so well that he earned another chance.

The NASCAR 2021 season sees drivers tackle a track never before seen by the Cup Series with the running of the Echopark Texas Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas.

The game's most popular driver pick, Austin Cindric, was selected by 13 players.

AJ Allmendinger was selected by six players while Kyle Busch was selected by three.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #14 picks.jpg

My guy doing well today for once. Hopefully, this is the start of good things to come.

What the hell happened to the 33? That was just weird how the car went completely away.

Of course it seems like my picks are always 15-20 no matter who they are so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Congrats to @Team Penske for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to the first place position of his pick, Chase Elliott, at the end of the rain-shortened Echopark Texas Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas.

@Team Penske also took the "Most Upward Movement" award by moving up nine spots in the standings.

Congrats also to @Snappy D for moving into the top spot in the standings and ending @DanicaFreak's hold on that position for four consecutive races.

2 - #14 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom