NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Darlington #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, September 5th, 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
3 - #26 current standings.jpg
4 - #26 used list.jpg

After struggling for most of the season, I find myself within striking distance of the top 10. I'll gladly take that.

The NASCAR Cup Series heads to Darlington Raceway for the first race of the season with serious "playoff implications" with the running of the historic Southern 500.

The game's most popular driver pick, Denny Hamlin, was selected by seven players.

Ross Chastain, Kevin Harvick, and Ryan Newman were each selected by four players.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #27 picks.jpg

Major playoff implications for me

Major playoff implications indeed.

In his quest for a second NASCAR Pick 'Em championship, @Snappy D hit a major roadblock with the 34th place finish of his pick, William Byron, in the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway.

Congrats to the seven players that shared the "Highest Finishing Pick" award by picking race winner Denny Hamlin.

In what is certainly a record for the Pick 'Em game, 16 players picked a driver that finished in the top five.

The "Most Upward Movement" award goes to @LJ7201, who moved up three spots to 11th place.

Congrats also to @Turtle84 for once again wrestling first place in the standings from @Snappy D.

Finally, congrats to @Michfan for recording his fourth 1st-place pick of the season, thereby putting him ahead in the tie-breaker category to be used in the event of a season ending points tie atop the standings at the end of the season.

2 - #27 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom