NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Daytona Road Course

Which is why I like to get out of sync with the pack.
I try to pick drivers that others will overlook for the easy pick.

Why pick the favourite if everyone else does? I don't get it.

A former PICK 'EM game champion gives up some of his strategery . . . .

You're going to wind up picking 36 drivers. What difference does it make if you pick Chase Elliot during week 2 with everyone else, or week 35 by yourself? We're all going to wind up with a 90% overlap anyway, excluding the McMurrays and other single-race drivers.

Doesn't the strategery of not picking a driver with everyone else count on that driver finishing more better when picked alone ? :idunno:

I'll pick the back markers first. Rack up the points early, and try to cost thru the rest of the season. Can't hurt.

You're going to wind up picking 36 drivers. What difference does it make if you pick Chase Elliot during week 2 with everyone else, or week 35 by yourself? We're all going to wind up with a 90% overlap anyway, excluding the McMurrays and other single-race drivers.
Making bold picks gives you a chance of getting better results.

What's the supporting logic, please? The driver will finish where he finishes whether he's picked by none, one, or all.
When you make a bold pick & get a good result, & others take that same driver in other races & get a worse finish. It's a gamble but sometimes it pays off.

Back
Top Bottom