NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Pocono #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the second race of the Pocono Raceway doubleheader is Sunday, June 27th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Players that have already submitted their driver pick for both races need not resubmit their pick for the Sunday race.

3 - #18 current standings.jpg

4 - #18 used list.jpg

The NASCAR Cup Series completes the only double-header weekend of the season with the running of the Explore the Pocono Mountains 350 at Pocono Raceway.

The game's most popular driver pick, Christopher Bell, was selected by five players.

Kurt Busch was selected by four players while Denny Hamlin and Daniel Suarez were each selected by three .
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #19 picks.jpg

funny,:blush: i did pick buescher before the race yesterday.but i feel bad for him

Seems to me Bell is going to be another Logano, Squares, Jones family driver.

Congrats to @DC76 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award by picking Kyle Busch, the winner of the Explore the Pocono Mountains 350 at Pocono Raceway.

@DC76 also took the "Most Upward Movement" award by moving up six spots in the standings.

Continued congrats to @Snappy D for maintaining the top spot in the standings for the sixth consecutive race.

Finally, the "Wiping Up the Rear" award is hereby presented to @Mr Excitement following the last place finish of his pick, Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

2 - #19 results.jpg

So close to a top 10 with Newman. Absolutely killed me

Back
Top Bottom