NASCAR Pick 'Em 2021 - Sonoma

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, June 6th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #15 current standings.jpg

The NASCAR Cup Series sets up its traveling circus tent on the West Coast in the wine country known as Sonoma County, California with the running of the Toyota / Save Mart 350 at Sonoma Raceway.

The game's most popular driver pick for the race, Chase Elliott, was selected by four players.

Michael McDowell and Martin Truex Jr. were each selected by three.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #16 picks.jpg

Man…I had a decent run going with Bell until Alfredo Sauce busted him up. Stay home Anthony.

Saurez had a good top 10 going. Stupid cautions

I saw the end of the race where Suarez dumped my guy, McDowell, in the last turn of the race.

Was that pay back for something that happened earlier ?

Congrats to the four players (@Charlie Spencer, @donthaveanickname, @MAGICMILER, and @Michfan) that picked Chase Elliot, the second place finisher of the Toyota / Save Mart 350 at Sonoma Raceway. Those four are this week's winners of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award.

@Michfan also took the "Most Upward Movement" award by moving up five spots in the standings.

Congrats also to @Snappy D for maintaining the top spot in the standings for the third consecutive race.

2 - #16 results.jpg

At least the 22 gave me a decent finish, however that barely moved the needle upward.

I saw the end of the race where Suarez dumped my guy, McDowell, in the last turn of the race.

Was that pay back for something that happened earlier ?

Classy guy explaining how his day at Sonoma ended.

Strong run for Jones, I didnt give up any ground and gained a little.

I'll take my Suarez 12th place finish and disappear like a thief into the night.

Just a reminder to the PICK 'EM players that this weekend's All-Star race is not included in the game.

Considering that the site of the next race (Nashville) is a track that is new to the series, players might want to contemplate their choices before making a pick.

nose picker 3.jpg

Just a reminder to the PICK 'EM players that this weekend's All-Star race is not included in the game.

Considering that the site of the next race (Nashville) is a track that is new to the series, players might want to contemplate their choices before making a pick.

View attachment 55844
At least I won't lose a spot or 7 this weekend !...

Back
Top Bottom