NASCAR Pick "Em 2022 - Kansas

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, May 15th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #12w current standings.jpg
6 - #12w untitled.jpg

Yikes. I don't recall anyone doing as bad as me in the history of this game. Whoever I pick this year is cursed!

Yikes. I don't recall anyone doing as bad as me in the history of this game. Whoever I pick this year is cursed!
Well you have picked Hemric, Burton, Haley, Gragson, McDowell, TyDi, Gilliland, Ware...

Like Fats Domino, the NASCAR Cup Series found itself "going to Kansas City" for the running of the AdventHealth 400 at Kansas Speedway.

The most popular driver pick for the race, selected by five players, was race winner Kurt Busch.

Congrats to @FLRacingFan, @Head423, @kkfan91, @Michfan, and @Old 97 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award with their pick of Kurt.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @DanicaFreak and @RacerrecaR as they each climbed four positions in the standings.

Finally, congrats to @Head423 for solidifying his hold on the top spot in the standings thanks to having picked the race winner for the second consecutive race.

mercy

2 - #13 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom