NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Las Vegas

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, October 16th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #32 current standings.jpg
4 - #32 used list.jpg

@pjmolo - can those of us get a provisional extra pick of a B driver if we still have Kurt Busch?

If I understand you right, you're asking if a "B Group" driver can be used twice by those players that didn't use Kurt prior to the end of his season.

Doesn't hurt to ask but I've gotta say no to that.

Great battle for 30th position with five teams that still have a realistic shot.
I’m betting on JJ_14 getting that 30th LASTCAR spot, but maybe he’ll surprise us. Hope everyone finishes out the year.
Got a solid 35th from Larson today. Between him and a 36th from MTJ a few weeks ago I have a great shot at 30th in this thing.
ok i am now racing for last place without using a no pick or someone not in the race

Looks like we might have a game within a game . . . the quest for the LASTCAR Championship.

I just might have to put in a preliminary order for a LASTCAR Championship plaque.

Blaney to the wall..
MAJOR POINTS IMPLICATIONS.

The battle for P1 is tightening up.

Really disappointed that I didnt get a better finish out of Corey. He was running 14th with under 20 to go and then fell off the cliff. Missed opportunity for sure, and how about Magicmiler with the KB pick? I bet he thought his chances were over but Busch pulls off a fantastic finish. Mr Excitement also had a great pick with Ross and gained a lot of ground. Gotta feel sorry for PJ though, he had a great pick and then Bubba ruined it for him. Gonna be a hell of a finish between the top 5. We need to get some media coverage for this championship fight! ;)

Really disappointed that I didnt get a better finish out of Corey. He was running 14th with under 20 to go and then fell off the cliff. Missed opportunity for sure, and how about Magicmiler with the KB pick? I bet he thought his chances were over but Busch pulls off a fantastic finish. Mr Excitement also had a great pick with Ross and gained a lot of ground. Gotta feel sorry for PJ though, he had a great pick and then Bubba ruined it for him. Gonna be a hell of a finish between the top 5. We need to get some media coverage for this championship fight! ;)

The Director of Driver Attitude Adjustments fully intends to make Bubba understand the meaning of "Whoa, ya flea-bitten varmint!!!"
yosemite sam 100.jpg

All bets were off as the NASCAR Cup Series neared closer to determining its Final Four with the running of the South Point 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

The most popular driver picks, each selected by four players, were Ross Chastain, Kevin Harvick, and Kyle Larson.

The "Highest Finishing Pick" award went to @Clutch and @LJ7201 thanks to their pick of the race winner, Joey Logano.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Magicmiler, @Mr Excitement, @Toyoda, @AuzGrams, and @jws926 as they each moved up two positions in the standing.

Congrats to @Head423 for maintaining his hold on the top spot in the standings for the twenty-fifth consecutive race.

However, the battle for the Pick 'Em championship intensified as five players are now within 40 points of the top spot with just three races remaining.

2 - #33 results.jpg

KyBu certainly did my 'ol ticker some unwarranted aggravation early on .

Back
Top Bottom