NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Nashville

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, June 26th, 4:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #16 current standings.jpg

Anyone have a guess on the most popular pick this week?

Need Al Mirola to have a good day.

Let’s go, Al ...

Byron is going to be a sneaky good pick, almost picked him myself.

Welp, I'm pretty sure that danged herpetofauna and I are tied. And we didn't gain a single point on @Head423.

Hey @Turtle84, see ya in Daytona next week for the Fourth of July, and who are ya picking for the Firecracker 400, he he he.. :salute:

The NASCAR Cup Series checked into the land of the Grand Ole Opry for the running of the Ally 400 at Nashville Superspeedway.

The most popular driver pick for the race, selected by nine players, was 5th place finisher Ross Chastain.

Congrats to @Old 97 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to his pick of the race winner, Chase Elliott.

The "Most Upward Movement" award also went to @Old 97 as he jumped four positions to 13th in the standings and has now moved up eight spots over the last three races.

Congrats to @Head423 for maintaining his hold on the top spot in the standings for the ninth consecutive race.

Finally, @REBS31 took the "Wiping Up the Rear Award" following the last place finish of his pick, Alex Bowman.

2 - #17 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom