NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Phoenix

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of drivers picks for the next race is Sunday, March 13th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #3 current standings.jpg

I think you have Aunty down for a Kyle Busch pick instead of Kurt

It’s all good. I had Kyle at Fontana and Kurt at Vegas.

Due to a prior commitment made by game management (attending Chicago's South Side Irish Parade), there's a good chance that the list of driver picks for the Phoenix race will not be posted prior to the start of the race.

However, it certainly will be posted prior to the end of the race.

Consequently, the deadline for submitting a pick or making changes to a pick has been extended to 3:30 p.m. Eastern time.

The NASCAR Cup Series wraps up its series of stops at western race tracks with the running of the Ruoff Mortgage 500 at Phoenix Raceway.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #4 picks.jpg

Stupid Hambone, another lame race for that team at a track he’s mastered previously. Oh well…

Congrats to @Mr Excitement, @Snappy D, and @ToyYoda for snatching the "Highest Finishing Pick" award when their pick, Chase Briscoe, won the Ruoff Mortgage 500 at Phoenix Raceway.

By picking a top ten finishing driver in each of the first four races, @Mr Excitement was able to ease past @acmerocket into first place in the current standings.

The "Most Upward Movement" award goes to @hmmm298 as the sixth place finish of his pick, Kevin Harvick, allowed for an advancement of nine positions.

Finally, @LJ7201 must be acknowledged for taking the first "Wiping Up The Rear" award of the season following the last place finish of his pick, Corey LaJoie.

2 - #4 results.jpg

I got a P17 out of Justin Haley. I'll definetly take that. Consistency is what wins this game.
What wins this game is great and timely picks of the dark-horse runners... like what @Mr Excitement is stringing together. He is absolutely on fire, picking David Ragan P8, Erik Jones P3, Tyler Reddick P7, and now Chase Briscoe getting his maiden win. That is an unbelievable streak of great results from lesser teams. There's still a long way to go, but so far I'm feeling intense jealousy at what Mr E is doing in this game.

What wins this game is great and timely picks of the dark-horse runners... like what @Mr Excitement is stringing together. He is absolutely on fire, picking David Ragan P8, Erik Jones P3, Tyler Reddick P7, and now Chase Briscoe getting his maiden win. That is an unbelievable streak of great results from lesser teams. There's still a long way to go, but so far I'm feeling intense jealousy at what Mr E is doing in this game.
Yep. Awesome picks. I'm taking him to Vegas

I'm definetly jealous of @Mr Excitement picks. That's a heck of a way to start your season.

Back
Top Bottom