NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Phoenix

The NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 Awards Banquet went off without a hitch as the 30 players of the game, along with a few of their closest friends, gathered at @aunty dive's place to pay homage to this year's champion, @Head423.

Seated-Banquet--1200x900.jpg

The highlight of the evening, of course, was the presentation of the Champion's Plaque to @Head423, the newest member of the Champion's Club.

2022 Pick 'Em champion plaque.jpg
Champion's Club.jpg

The NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 Awards Banquet went off without a hitch as the 30 players of the game, along with a few of their closest friends, gathered at @aunty dive's place to pay homage to this year's champion, @Head423.

View attachment 66242

The highlight of the evening, of course, was the presentation of the Champion's Plaque to @Head423, the newest member of the Champion's Club.

View attachment 66249View attachment 66252
Haha how awesome. I never win much so this is pretty cool. Thanks to all who participated and special thanks to @pjmolo for putting this show on for us.

View attachment 66242

View attachment 66249View attachment 66252
Gotta lose won before you win one, so I'm coming back for ya!

Notes: @Head423’s championship performance produced the second best average finish score of all time (13.1), just behind the amazing finale of @dirtfan two years ago (12.8). I don’t think anyone will hit that mark again but this was really close!

Back
Top Bottom