NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Talladega

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, April 24th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #9 current standings.jpg

I'm happy with where I am based off my picks

I think I’d do better if I picked Dewey Ryder for all of the remaining races.

The NASCAR Cup Series made its second trip of the season to a superspeedway with the running of the GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The most popular driver pick for the race, selected by six players, was 36th place finisher Daniel Hemric.

Congrats to MAGICMILER for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to the second place finish of his pick, Austin Dillon.

@Old 97 took the "Most Upward Movement" award by moving up six positions in the standings following the 17th place finish of his pick, Bubba Wallace.

Congrats to @Head423 for holding on to the top spot in the standings for the second consecutive race.

Finally, it should be noted that the picks for this Talladega race resulted in the worst overall finishes for any race in recent memory.
The Talladega picks had an average finish of 24th place with only one pick finishing in the top ten. :owquitit:

2 - #10 results.jpg

Wow! I knew there were a lot of bad picks but this exceeded my expectations. I didn't do too bad with 28th place finisher Cody Ware.

I only see 4 top 15's on the list. That's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom