NASCAR Pick 'Em 2022 - Texas

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, September 25th, 3:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #29 current standings.jpg
4 - #29 used list.jpg

Gosh. Why didn’t I No Pick?

That way, I could have saved Custer for later.

The NASCAR Cup Series held yet another spectacle with blown out tires and cars catching fire during the running of the Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

The most popular driver picks, each selected by three players, were Brad Keselowski and Kyle Busch.

The "Highest Finishing Pick" award went @AuzGrams thanks to his pick of the race winner, Tyler Reddick.

The "Most Upward Movement" award also went to @AuzGrams as he moved up three positions in the standings.

Congrats to @Head423 for maintaining his hold on to the top spot in the standings for the twenty-second consecutive race.

However, @Head423 saw his lead shrink once again as @Spotter took over the second place spot, the third different player to hold that position over the last three races.

Finally, @LewTheShoe, @kkfan91, and @JJ_14 each were awarded the "Wiping Up the Rear" award following the last place finish of their pick, Kyle Busch.

2 - #30 results.jpg

All is right for this game, JJ14 is 30th in points while trying to pick good drivers, haha. Hopefully that doesn’t happen next year.

All is right for this game, JJ14 is 30th in points while trying to pick good drivers, haha. Hopefully that doesn’t happen next year.
This year has been the complete opposite of my first three seasons playing this game, where I finished top 5 all three times. My luck has been so bad that I would've been better off no-picking like five times.

Finally, @LewTheShoe, @kkfan91, and @JJ_14 each were awarded the "Wiping Up the Rear" award following the last place finish of their pick, Kyle Busch.
Kyle Damn Busch. I've picked him *three times* this year and he was at the tail end each time.

First, I picked KDB at Pocono, but I missed the deadline by a few minutes, so officially I was a "no pick." Busch took the checkered flag in P2 but was disqualified in post race inspection.

Second, I picked him at Bristol, but at the last minute I changed my pick to Blaney. KDB blew his motor. Third was yesterday at Texas, where he put it in the fence and DNF yet again.

Next year I'm gonna use Todd Gilliland or Harrison Burton, and not even consider KDB. He's poison to me.

Kyle Damn Busch. I've picked him *three times* this year and he was at the tail end each time.

First, I picked KDB at Pocono, but I missed the deadline by a few minutes, so officially I was a "no pick." Busch took the checkered flag in P2 but was disqualified in post race inspection.

Second, I picked him at Bristol, but at the last minute I changed my pick to Blaney. KDB blew his motor. Third was yesterday at Texas, where he put it in the fence and DNF yet again.

Next year I'm gonna use Todd Gilliland or Harrison Burton, and not even consider KDB. He's poison to me.
Wow. You were better off with a no pick. The same can be said for every time a top driver struggles when we pick them, I guess.

just a note ive never used busch , i just cant think about watching a race and cheering for him or denny, i may have some day if iam it the top 5, but i sure dont have is year:dirtbike:

Back
Top Bottom