NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Atlanta

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, March 19th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #4.jpg
4 - used list #4.jpg

Congrats to @Greg and @LewTheShoe for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to the second place finish of their pick, Brad Keselowski, in the Ambetter Health 400 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Although his streak of top ten finishing picks came to an end, @antman12 maintained his hold on first place in the standings for the fourth consecutive race.

For the second time this season, the prestigious "Wiping Up The Rear" award is presented to the player that picked the last place finishing driver of the race.
And that would be @JJ_14, who picked 36th place finisher BJ McLeod. :owquitit:

2 - results #5.jpg

Honestly if you are going to win the "wiping up the rear" award, you want it to be when you pick a BJ McLeod type driver as opposed to an "A" driver.
Indeed. It could've been much worse. That said, I got unlucky today that he was the one that wrecked. He usually avoids the big ones in these types of races.

Either way, my plan was to avoid the back markers as much as possible, by going with replacement drivers like Josh Berry. I should've sticked to that plan.

The wheel of names continues to hold above my historical average

Back
Top Bottom