NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Circuit of the Americas

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, March 26th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #5.jpg
4 - used list #5.jpg

Good luck to everyone! I think I know who the 3 most popular picks will be. We'll see though, you never know in this game.

Honestly, I don't think it's even a question on who to go with. Cody Ware 100%! Don't be fooled by practice and qualifying. His car is set up for the race! And lucky for everyone, it's not too late to change your pick!

Very selfless sacrificial spin by Kesolowski that could have effectively wiped out some of the competition.
But the attempt was in vain, nobody had JJ or Ty Dillion as their picks.

No idea what happened. I kept looking on the leaderboard. McDowell went from 7th, to 30th back to 12th all in the last few laps. No idea how that happened, but I guess I'll take it.

The wheel keeps its average.

No idea what happened. I kept looking on the leaderboard. McDowell went from 7th, to 30th back to 12th all in the last few laps. No idea how that happened, but I guess I'll take it.
Same feeling watching from Kimi’s perspective. Suddenly in the top twenty with under ten to go, then actually managing to hold steady for a while until spinning right near the end.

Congrats to the Reddick pickers - great call, he’a become the road man.

Just one caution too many for Taylor.
Taylor was getting better at restarts, had made it all the way to the top 10. He restarted on the inside in the final restart, I thought he was safe. That is, until someone dove underneath Taylor & basically took him out.

Congrats to @Gators423!, @AuzGrams, and @Toyoda for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to the first place finish of their pick, Tyler Reddick, in the Echopark Automotive Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas.

Additional congrats to @Old 97 for taking over the top spot in the standings, breaking @antman's hold on that spot for the last four races.

2 - results #6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom