NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Daytona

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
Driver pick submittal deadline: Saturday, August 26th, 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #25.jpg

4 - used list A #25.jpg

4 - used list B #25.jpg

PUBLIC NOTICE #2:

Due to a prior commitment by game management, driver picks for the Watkins Glen Daytona race might possibly not be posted on race day afternoon evening until sometime after the start of the race.

In the event of that possibility, @pjmolo's driver pick for Watkins Glen Daytona is AJ Allmendinger is Austin Hill. :puffin:

PUBLIC NOTICE #2:

Due to a prior commitment by game management, driver picks for the Watkins Glen Daytona race might possibly not be posted on race day afternoon evening until sometime after the start of the race.

In the event of that possibility, @pjmolo's driver pick for Watkins Glen Daytona is AJ Allmendinger is Austin Hill. :puffin:
okay, got it confirmed

For the record I hate my pick he's a historically awful superspeedway driver, but I do what the wheel says.

For the record I hate my pick he's a historically awful superspeedway driver, but I do what the wheel says.
Hey @kkfan91…I think you’re doing pretty well spinning that wheel, so indeed follow it! It’s Daytona…a wheel spin is as good as anything.

Welp I at least ways will not be losing any ground to the two leaders tonight.

Go Riley Herbst

Congratulations to @Blaze for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of his pick, Chris Buescher, in the Coke 400 at Daytona International Speedway.

The top three spots in the standings remained unchanged although the 19th place finish by @Old 97's pick, JJ Yeley, enabled him to gain ground on @RayinTX and @Head423, whose picks each completed less than 100 laps of the 163 lap race.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Magicmiler and @JJ_14 as they each gained four spots in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @aunty dive and @dirtfan as their pre-race selections moved each of them three spots further away from the top.

The six players that picked Riley Herbst came damn close to being awarded the "Wiping Up the Rear" award but avoided the honor thanks to the last place finish of Brennan Poole.

And finally, as previously posted, congratulations to @Biggreen695 & @JJ_14 for grabbing the "Value Pick of the Week" award following the 11th place finish of their pick, Ty Dillon, who just missed scoring his first top ten finish of the season.

2 - results #26.jpg

Like I said I wouldn't have picked Larson but I am at the whim of the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom