NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Indianapolis

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
Driver pick submittal deadline: Sunday, August 13th, 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #23.jpg

4 - used list A #23.jpg

4 - used list B #23.jpg

This Pick 'Em game is really easy and simple, as my P28 in the standings will attest, but some weeks are even easier and simpler than others...
1. One of the drivers pictured below is named after the other driver pictured below.
2. This week the race is at Indy.
3. What more do ya need to know?

foyt 1.jpg
allmendinger 1.png

Congratulations to @superchuck500, @Spotter22 & @DC76 for winning the value pick of the week award following the 1st place finish of their selection, Michael McDowell.

A top 10 finish from a part time driver feels like a win. I'm on a pretty good streak right now. I think a top 10 points finish is within reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mc D used to be known for his famous crash at Texas during qualifying, then he won the Daytona 500 and now straight busted their ass today at Indy to make the playoffs. Never give up, thats the lesson for the day...... no not the day, for life.

Congratulations to @superchuck500, @Spotter22, and @DC76 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of their pick, Michael McDowell, in the Verizon 200 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The "pick the winner" streak continued as that's five consecutive races, and seven out of the last eight, that the race winner has been picked by two or more players of the game.

The top of the standings remained relatively unchanged as the current king of the mountain, @RayinTX, used the third place finish of his pick, Daniel Suarez, to fend off his closest challengers, @Head423 and @Old97.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @donthaveanickname, who gained four spots thanks to the second place finish of his pick, Chase Elliott.

Finally the "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @LibertyU24 and @Truex_rox, as they each slid three spots further from the top in the standings.

The "Wiping Up the Rear" award was very close to finding a home with @LibertyU24 when his pick, Todd Gilliland, finished next to last.

Close, but no smelly cigar.

2 - results #24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom