NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Phoenix

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of drivers picks for the next race is Sunday, March 12th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #3.jpg
4 - used list #3.jpg

I gave this one a lot of thought. Didn't go with Hendrick for obvious reasons. Let's go Ryan Yarborough Blaney! He's good at this track.

Wow, I almost went with Berry. That said, I can't complain with a P2 from Blaney.

Congrats to @Mr Excitement and @superchuck500 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award thanks to the first place finish of their pick, William Byron, in the United Rentals 500 at Phoenix Raceway.

First year player @antman12 continues to impress with a fourth consecutive pick of a top ten finishing driver, enabling him to maintain his hold on first place in the standings.

Meanwhile, returning 2018 Pick 'Em Champion @Fordracing28 showed signs of "pick 'em rust" as his pick of Harrison Burton came within one position of finishing the race in last place.

ouch

2 - results #4.jpg

It was a good weekend for most people. Josh Berry was the pick of the race, followed closely by Briscoe.

I only see five picks outside the top 20.

If you are curious of my strategy, I picked Wallace simply because he was one of only two 'B' drivers who no one had picked yet. So as you can tell, so much thought and strategy goes into my picks! 🙃

Back
Top Bottom