NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Richmond

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, July 30th, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #21.jpg

4 - used list #21 - A.jpg

4 - used list #21 - B.jpg

I don't see a way to win it after today's race. I an not quitting, but now I am just hoping to finish strong and for a top 5 finish. I think that's the limit for me this year.
At least I am done with Harrison Burton.

Congratulations to @kkfan91 and @superchuck500 for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of their pick, Chris Buescher, in the Cook Out 400 at Richmond Raceway.

That's now five out of the last six races that the race winner has been picked by a player of the game. Impressive stuff.

For the second consecutive race, the current standings leader fortuitously used the "Value Pick of The Week" to maintain his hold on first place.

The Pocono race had @RayinTX taking advantage of the fifth place finish of Ty Gibbs while this race saw @Head423 use the fifth place finish of Ryan Preece to secure his top spot in the standings.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Toyoda, whose pick of third place finisher Kyle Busch scooted him three spots in the right direction.
The "Slipping & Sliding" award was shared by @Greg, @Biggreen695, and @ol'whatshisname, thanks to their impeccable decision making skills. :owquitit:

2 - results #22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom