NASCAR Pick 'Em 2023 - Talladega

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, April 23rd, 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #9.jpg
4 - used list #9.jpg

Just like at Martinsville when people were saving Josh Berry to use, I was saving Cody Ware as my throwaway pick for Talladega. Now I don't know who I'm supposed to go with as a throwaway.

Just like at Martinsville when people were saving Josh Berry to use, I was saving Cody Ware as my throwaway pick for Talladega. Now I don't know who I'm supposed to go with as a throwaway.
Not sure if Kevin Lepage will ever get another shot at Talladega but if does he has a very distinguished resume for that particular track.

Well Hamlin is known to choke, so....

I'm going to go out on a limb & say nobody else is going to pick the guy I chose for this race.

The thread was effectively "bumped" by @aunty dive's regular canine contribution, but here goes anyway.
Sorry about that. I’m out of sorts this morning.

As you may or may not know, I have 700 wives and 300 concubines … or is it 300 and 700? I can never be sure because as you can well imagine, I’m always dehydrated and therefore easily confused.

These days, it’s all I can do to remember all their names. Let’s go, Todd!

I knew it! Nobody else picked Yeley. This race is such a crapshoot, Yeley could finish last or he could win the race. We'll see how it goes.

Sorry about that. I’m out of sorts this morning.

As you may or may not know, I have 700 wives and 300 concubines … or is it 300 and 700? I can never be sure because as you can well imagine, I’m always dehydrated and therefore easily confused.

These days, it’s all I can do to remember all their names. Let’s go, Todd!
Why is your grammar & writing skills so on point? Mine doesn't seem to be as good.

Good luck to all the participants!

I was so indecisive, having trouble deciding between Smith, Hill and Haley. Ultimately went with Smith for no reason whatsoever. Had a random dream that Haley finishes 10th and Smith finishes 33rd. I have the most random of dreams, but hopefully that one wasn't a foreshadowing dream that I ignored.

I literally came here thinking about changing my pick to McDowell but it was too late! LOL
Good Luck to those that did pick him.
Go Justin!!!!!
#trophyhunting

I hope Wow McWowell's race isn't shot for the day

I literally came here thinking about changing my pick to McDowell but it was too late! LOL
Good Luck to those that did pick him.
Go Justin!!!!!
#trophyhunting
Looks like you dodged a bullet. It's early though.

Yeley was inside the top 10 near the end of the first stage. It looks like he has speed to get me a decent finish. I thought it was a crazy pick at first, maybe it wasn't.

Hopefully, he avoids all the wrecks.

Wallace was all over the place setting himself up to get slammed on the last lap

When Gragson was restarting on the front row, I just had a BAD feeling about that….

But he really wrecked himself by coming back down into Ross, pin balling himself into the outer wall. Larson pushed Ross as he was pushing Noah. It was fun hoping for a surprise finish from a back marker pick, but sliding backward I will go….

Back
Top Bottom