NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Bristol

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday ☘️ March 17th ☘️ 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #4.jpg

4 - used list #4.jpg

I was hoping for a much needed win with Ty Gibbs but I am still happy to get my first top 10 of the year.

Congratulations to @DC76, @Mr Excitement, and 2-time game champion @Jorge De Guzman, the recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the third place finish of their pick, Brad Keselowski, in the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @Mr Excitement as he moved back into the top ten in the standings by gaining back nine of the ten positions that he lost after the Phoenix race.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was shared by @FLRacingFan and @Head423 thanks to the 34th place finish of their pick, Noah Gragson, that caused each of them to drop eight positions in the standings.

The standings' top five positions remained unchanged and saw just a minor rearrangement as @ol'whatshisname managed to hold onto the lead but saw those in his rear-view mirror draw close enough to attempt a bump-and-run for the lead at the next race..

2 - results #5.jpg

Racing fan has had a couple no-picks. I’m guessing he quit playing. Regardless, at least he’s keeping everyone else safe from last for now, at least until he’s booted, if that still happens after so many no-picks. Thankfully I had two decent weeks, so I’ve separated myself from the bottom. Feeling optimistic about COTA, as my driver has been decent there. Not great, but not bad either.

Back
Top Bottom