NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Circuit of the Americas

Actually, I was half expecting to get some gruff for waiting so long after the Circuit of the Americas race to post the game's results.

Hold your horses, boys, they're coming right up.

Hurry it up, I wanna see if I’m first in the standings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son of a…..

Just read that Haley was DQ’d! I was supposed to get the “wiping up the rear” award! That was my award and I was proud of it!! Oh well…there’s always next weekend.
😂

Yes, indeed. Because Justin Haley's #51 car weighed in a little light during post race inspection, he was disqualified and dropped from 17th to dead last in the official finishing order of the EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas.

This DQ means that the highly coveted "Wiping Up the Rear" award was snagged not by @Brentford, who picked the actual last place finisher (Michael McDowell), but was instead taken home by @superchuck500, who picked Haley.

Rest assured, @Brentford, there are 30 more chances left in the season to capture that prestigious award.

Meanwhile, congratulations to @Conover, @Spotter22, @LewTheShoe, @Head423, and @Gators423!, the recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the third place finish of their pick, Ty Gibbs.

The "Most Upward Movement" award was shared by @Truex_rox, @Spotter22, and @LewTheShoe as they each gained six positions in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @superchuck500 thanks to the last place finish of his pick, Justin Haley, that resulted in him dropping a whopping eleven positions in the standings. This is on top of the seven positions that @superchuck500 fell after the Bristol race.

Finally, the standings' top five positions remained relatively unchanged with the exception of the addition of @antman, who cracked the top five for the first time this season. And after holding a top five spot in the standings after the last three races, @Biggreen695 took over the leader position and knocked a disgruntled @ol'whatshisname down a notch into a tie for second with @DC76.

On to Richmond !!!

2 - results #6.jpg

I'm only 50 points behind the leader even though all but one of my picks have been mediocre.

Yes, indeed. Because Justin Haley's #51 car weighed in a little light during post race inspection, he was disqualified and dropped from 17th to dead last in the official finishing order of the EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas.

This DQ means that the highly coveted "Wiping Up the Rear" award was snagged not by @Brentford, who picked the actual last place finisher (Michael McDowell), but was instead taken home by @superchuck500, who picked Haley.

Rest assured, @Brentford, there are 30 more chances left in the season to capture that prestigious award.

Meanwhile, congratulations to @Conover, @Spotter22, @LewTheShoe, @Head423, and @Gators423!, the recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the third place finish of their pick, Ty Gibbs.

The "Most Upward Movement" award was shared by @Truex_rox, @Spotter22, and @LewTheShoe as they each gained six positions in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @superchuck500 thanks to the last place finish of his pick, Justin Haley, that resulted in him dropping a whopping eleven positions in the standings. This is on top of the seven positions that @superchuck500 fell after the Bristol race.

Finally, the standings' top five positions remained relatively unchanged with the exception of the addition of @antman, who cracked the top five for the first time this season. And after holding a top five spot in the standings after the last three races, @Biggreen695 took over the leader position and knocked a disgruntled @ol'whatshisname down a notch into a tie for second with @DC76.

On to Richmond !!!

View attachment 77517

this won’t last long lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom