NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - New Hampshire

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, June 23rd, 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #17.jpg

4 - used list #17.jpg

#USATODAY301
301 Points
301 miles round trip to Loudon for me...

Gonna be a tough pick for Me this weekend...

Looks like maybe an hour before we get some weather but its not a race ender. Coming up from Albany

Good to see you doing so well. Making a definite run to the top. You'll move up big time after this one.
Thanks man, I've been on a good streak as of late. This certainly improves my chances of winning the championship, which I thought was impossible a month ago.

Congratulations to @Greg, the recipient of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of his pick, Christopher Bell, in the USA Today 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award was shared by @aunty dive and @Mr Excitement as their picks enabled each of them to gain a whoppin' seven spots in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @REBS31 when the last place finish of his pick, Alex Bowman, caused him to drop six spots in the standings.

The "Top Five" club saw @Spotter knock @Conover out of the club but more importantly @dirtfan took over the top spot in the standings when @Biggreen695 neglected to submit a pick, thereby earning himself a "NO PICK" and the 37 accompanying points.

Players with impressive consecutive streaks of picking drivers with Top-10 finishes include @JJ_14 (5 consecutive races), @Greg (4 consecutive races), and @aunty dive and @Magicmiler (3 consecutive races each).

Finally, the last place finish of Alex Bowman caused the fabulous "Wiping Up the Rear" award to make an appearance as both @REBS31 and @Brentford picked the poor feller that saw his engine "done blow up" less than half-way into the race.

2 - results #18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom