NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - New Hampshire

Congratulations to @Greg, the recipient of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of his pick, Christopher Bell, in the USA Today 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award was shared by @aunty dive and @Mr Excitement as their picks enabled each of them to gain a whoppin' seven spots in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @REBS31 when the last place finish of his pick, Alex Bowman, caused him to drop six spots in the standings.

The "Top Five" club saw @Spotter knock @Conover out of the club but more importantly @dirtfan took over the top spot in the standings when @Biggreen695 neglected to submit a pick, thereby earning himself a "NO PICK" and the 37 accompanying points.

Players with impressive consecutive streaks of picking drivers with Top-10 finishes include @JJ_14 (5 consecutive races), @Greg (4 consecutive races), and @aunty dive and @Magicmiler (3 consecutive races each).

Finally, the last place finish of Alex Bowman caused the fabulous "Wiping Up the Rear" award to make an appearance as both @REBS31 and @Brentford picked the poor feller that saw his engine "done blow up" less than half-way into the race.

View attachment 79027

Damn forgot to pick and still P2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Greg is on an absolute terror. I remember when he was in the lower end of the standings and just wanted to get out of the basement. My hats off to you sir.

:jamming: *** JINX ALERT *** :jamming:

Over the last five races @Greg has moved from 28th to 17th position in the standings and his distance behind the leader has been reduced from 126 to 67 points.

Back
Top Bottom