NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Richmond

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, March 31st, 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #6.jpg

4 - used list #6.jpg

My dog Brownie was attacked by another dog on Monday. He's doing well but a little shaken up. My pick this weekend will be in honour of Brownie.

My dog Brownie was attacked by another dog on Monday. He's doing well but a little shaken up. My pick this weekend will be in honour of Brownie.
Sorry to hear that, hope it all goes well.

@pjmolo accidently posted COTA results instead of overall standings.

Just wanted to see if you were paying attention. :puffin:

The current standings attachment is actually just a modified copy of the results attachment.

Missed deleting the "Driver Picks" column. :owquitit:

One off oppourtunity: Ty Dillion will be driving the #16 car this weekend for one of his limited cup starts this year.

Holy cow, a to 10 starting spot for my pick! Hopefully it's a fluke. A good finish by this guy will put a damper on my quest for last place. ;)

I thought Berry's previous good Richmond result was due to some great pit strategy while relief driving for Chase Elliot last year.

So I passed on picking him for this race

These "C" guys are really letting me down this year. Gonna need top 10's from all my "A" and "B" guys is I'm gonna make a run.

Thanks Bubba... Was getting really excited about a top 5, only to squander it.

Needed a better finish from the 54 today. Hate using him with how he’s been running only to get this result

Well...I mean...at least Gilliland scored me more points than McDowell did last weekend.
Yeah, I mean I’ll take it also, but what a stupid call by his crew chief to try a stretch on the pit stop. He wasn’t fast enough to try that. Also it’s a dumb move IMO at Richmond due to inevitable cautions that blow it up.

Yeah, I mean I’ll take it also, but what a stupid call by his crew chief to try a stretch on the pit stop. He wasn’t fast enough to try that. Also it’s a dumb move IMO at Richmond due to inevitable cautions that blow it up.

I agree. He was running decently at the time and threw it all away for no reason. 🤷‍♂️

Congratulations to @antman12, @hmmm298, @Clutch, the recipients of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of their pick, Denny Hamlin.

The "Most Upward Movement" award was shared by @Mr Excitement and @Clutch as they each gained five positions in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was shared by @Truex_rox and @kkfan91 as they each dropped six positions in the standings.

Although none of those holding the top five positions in the standings remained in the exact same position, they all managed to stay in the top five.

And after sitting on top after the last race, @Biggreen695 saw @ol'whatshisname blow pass him into first place thanks to the second place finish of his pick, Joey Logano.

Finally, @antman12 and @hmmm298 each continued their movement towards the top of the standings by picking the winner of the race.

2 - results #7.jpg

Looks like some fun battles up there in the top 5. If I get my telescope out, I might be able to catch a glimpse of the action.

I would like to note that if any post race penalties are issued the calculations have already been completed and we can move on to next week as we currently stand ;)

Back
Top Bottom