NASCAR Pick 'Em - Talladega #2

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, October 3nd, 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - #30 current standings.jpg

4 - #30 used list.jpg

The NASCAR Cup Series is in the land of the Alabama Gang from days gone by for the running of the YellaWood 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The game's most popular driver pick, Justin Allgaier, was selected by ten players, including the current top three in the standings.

Justin Haley was selected by five players and Landon Cassill was selected by three.
Good luck to all and thanks for participating. :cheers:

1 - #31 picks.jpg

I was really tempted to pick Justin, like many did. He could bring it home, as can anyone in this field. What a crap shoot ‘Dega is!

With the two guys ahead of me picking Allgaier, I wish I had picked Landon Cassills this week. There is a big gap to @Turtle84 and I can't gain any ground by having the same pick as him. The thing is... I'm not sure Cassills has enough car under him to stay in the draft. I suppose ya just gotta say a prayer... that's why they call it a Hail Mary.

With the two guys ahead of me picking Allgaier, I wish I had picked Landon Cassills this week. There is a big gap to @Turtle84 and I can't gain any ground by having the same pick as him. The thing is... I'm not sure Cassills has enough car under him to stay in the draft. I suppose ya just gotta say a prayer... that's why they call it a Hail Mary.

Cassill was fast and in the mix at Daytona until he was involved in a crash. He has the same team at Dega, and that's why I picked him instead of Allgaier.

Losing the draft is not necessarily a bad thing. Makes it easier to avoid the wrecks.

Congrats to @MAGICMILER for taking the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the third place finish by his pick, Joey Logano, in the rain-shortened YellaWood 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The "Most Upward Movement" award goes to @aunty dive thanks to the 10th place finish of his pick, Anthony Alfredo.

Additional congrats to @Turtle84 for holding on to first place in the standings for the fifth consecutive race in spite of the last place finish of his pick, Justin Algaier.

That pick has earned @Turtle84, and the nine other players that picked Algaier, the illustrious "Wiping Up the Rear" award.
Congrats to each and every one of them. :cheers:

2 - #31 results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom