NASCAR Thunder WC Rides?

H

Happy29

Any of you get offered a WC ride in career mode?

I got offered the 11 Hooters Ford and of course, I took it. :D

My Prestige rating is at 96, I have 40 wins in just two seasons and the championship in my rookie year.

Originally posted by ward22@Oct 9 2003, 05:39 PM
I think you need to raise the level of the game! :D :D :D
:eek: Yeah! Before my game stopped working and I had to send it in for a replacement which I'll hopefully be getting soon I had less than half your number of wins in 2 and a half seasons on rookie.

Originally posted by ward22@Oct 9 2003, 03:39 PM
Matter a fact, I'm doing all this on veteran mode, it works wonders if you have good setups

Originally posted by Happy29+Oct 9 2003, 08:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Happy29 @ Oct 9 2003, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ward22@Oct 9 2003, 03:39 PM
Matter a fact, I'm doing all this on veteran mode, it works wonders if you have good setups [/b][/quote]
I just use the default setups. I hate messing around with that stuff.

Driving the #9 Dodge Dealers Dodge with 3 championships in 4 seasons. I like how the older drivers retire at a reasonable age in this year's game, unlike last year when you still had Mark Martin and Ricky Rudd driving at career year 20, and fighting for wins, when in real life they would've been 67 years old.

Back
Top Bottom