Nascarwoman

Hi guys, I'm back. I've been in the hospital until recently. My heart decided to have an attack.:( I'm home now and resting. I've been checking in to read, but don't have much strength to stay long and chat.

Dr. says I'm getting better, so I hope to be back to full speed soon.

Thanks for thinking of me.:beerbang: :beerbang:

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Not much fun being sick I know that from experience.:D

Hey NW get better soon miss you posting on here, hope that you feel much better very soon.

Hi guys, I'm back. I've been in the hospital until recently. My heart decided to have an attack.:( I'm home now and resting. I've been checking in to read, but don't have much strength to stay long and chat.

Dr. says I'm getting better, so I hope to be back to full speed soon.

Thanks for thinking of me.:beerbang: :beerbang:

Take care of yourself first. The forum will be here waiting for you when you feel better.

Sending a few prayers for a speedy recovery.

Lots of healing thoughts and prayers for you NW! My mother just had a heart attack last week, so we've been busy taking care of her and my dad. Hope you're feeling much better very soon, but all in good time. Take care of yourself!

Lots of healing thoughts and prayers for you NW! My mother just had a heart attack last week, so we've been busy taking care of her and my dad. Hope you're feeling much better very soon, but all in good time. Take care of yourself!

Prayers for your mom, you, and your family.

Aw NW, please feel better ASAP! Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and pay attention to those doctors!

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I'm feeling much better. I got to get well, It's almost racing season.:beerbang: :beerbang:

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I'm feeling much better. I got to get well, It's almost racing season.:beerbang: :beerbang:
Also, it is your turn to post a question in the Nascar Trivia. We will hold it open for you until your complete recovery. Take your time and get well.

Hey nascar woman glad to hear you are feeling much better.just think, we could've been roomates. :p

Back
Top Bottom