National Championship moved up on the calender.

• Thread starter GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN
  • Start date
G

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN

Tomorrow December the 5th, the National Championship game featuring #1 Florida Gators vs. # 2 Alabama Crimson Tide will be televised live from Atlanta Georgia starting at 5:00 EST on C.B.S.

Tomorrow December the 5th, the National Championship game featuring #1 Florida Gators vs. # 2 Alabama Crimson Tide will be televised live from Atlanta Georgia starting at 5:00 EST on C.B.S.

Check that, 4:00 eastern. National Championship will be at 4 est.

I like Alabama and I like their chances in this game. Mark Ingram is an absolute beast. I really like Tim Tebow as a person, but I hate everything else about the Gators. Urban Meyer is one of the most arrogant & annoying coaches in the game, and there are plenty of them. I can't stand Nick Saban because of his job hopping. Recruiting players and then bailing on them for a better opportunity just seems wrong on a lot of levels.

That being said, my disdain for the Gators is stronger than my dislike for Saban. I hope Tebow has a great game but 'Bama still wins it. It should be a great game to watch. Getting the popcorn, and maybe a few cold Mooseheads ready. It should be a lot of fun.

I agree about Tebow, I am a fan of him as a person and a football player. I hate pulling against him, but then again he should have went to Bama.

Give TEBOW a a box of Kleenex, Alabama delivers with a Kryptonite Punch!!!

Booyah!!! Urban Meyer, shove it up your a__!!!!

Congrats to Alabama. Now on to the National Championship game and a team from Texas.

That was a very thorough butt whoopin'. Alabama had just about the perfect game plan for Florida. They took everything Florida does well and used it against them. They took everything Florida does not do well and exploited it.

I've said for most of the year that I thought Alabama was the better team. They proved it yesterday. Tebow is an all-time great college football player, but they just lost to a better team yesterday, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom