Nationwide Daytona

If you don't like the pre-show don't watch it simple as that, I never got people who want to complain about it :XXROFL:No one is FORCING you to watch it.

Anyway about to be race time, who's everyone's pick today? I'm going with Regan Smith or Dale Jr to win this.

I'm hoping for a good run for that kid (who, so far, is the new RF whipping boy) i the 32 car.

That was fortunate the car that spun didn't collect any other cars.

This is confusing and difficult trying to remember all of the driver changes this year. :confused:

I love how even IF she was to win this race, no one would still give her any credit because "anyone" can win at Daytona.

So is her losing power her fault guys? I just want to know if that means she can't drive cause of something her car did.

So is her losing power her fault guys? I just want to know if that means she can't drive cause of something her car did.

Why not just post what you want to read and save yourself the stress?

Why not just post what you want to read and save yourself the stress?

Well am I lying? People give her crap for stuff she can't help, they say oh she can't race cause she gets in other peoples mess, her engine blew she can't race! but yet it happens to other drivers and it's okay because they've won before? So yeah I'm not lying here people are like that maybe not so much here but they are people who do that crap.

Well am I lying? People give her crap for stuff she can't help, they say oh she can't race cause she gets in other peoples mess, her engine blew she can't race! but yet it happens to other drivers and it's okay because they've won before? So yeah I'm not lying here people are like that maybe not so much here but they are people who do that crap.

No one said a word about her :confused:

Yes in fact I am. I'll make note of that. :D
We are a little late this year posting a list of andys default posts for the new members, yall will learn'em damn quick though. :D

Not yet, but I'm sure a certain Danica hater that is here will use this later on for why she can't drive, but people do give her WAY more crap cause she's a woman and you know that's true.

I believe that to be true but I also think she gets way more attention for the exact same reason so it all equals out for me but opinions differ - obviously.:)

I believe that to be true but I also think she gets way more attention for the exact same reason so it all equals out for me but opinions differ - obviously.:)

Yeah she does get way more attention but that's honestly good for the sport, if it gets more people no matter if its more girls watching or what it's going to help the sport grow, but trying to discredit her for stuff out of her control helps no one, but different opinions is true and if everyone agreed life would suck lol.

Yeah she does get way more attention but that's honestly good for the sport, if it gets more people no matter if its more girls watching or what it's going to help the sport grow, but trying to discredit her for stuff out of her control helps no one, but different opinions is true and if everyone agreed life would suck lol.

Point taken.

Back
Top Bottom