Nationwide Kentucky

Yep, you've got to be an ESPNews subscriber to watch it online. ESPN flipping NASCAR fans the bird before they exit.

Why not just find a stream that's online else where? I'm sure they are some Andy, it has to suck I know but dude as long as its on tv you'll always have some way to watch it.

Well thats not very nice of them. But I suppose, sports channels for stick and ball sports and severely hard to come by these days. </sarcasm>

Haha I was wondering if there was even a race today.

I happen to get ESPNEWS so I lucked out. lol

Seriously though, ESPN is doing such a ****** job since they announced they'd be leaving.

Why not just find a stream that's online else where? I'm sure they are some Andy, it has to suck I know but dude as long as its on tv you'll always have some way to watch it.

I have ESPNews, just informing others. ESPN said the race would be streamed online for people who don't get ESPNews.

ESPN flipping NASCAR fans the bird before they exit. I hope NBCSN takes over next year.

MiddleFinger2.jpg

I don't understand why nascar doesn't stream these races when the networks fork us. Oh well. Later.

What I find amazing is that some of the absolute worst college games(70-7 scores) get full coverage from ESPN and Nationwide gets pushed off to the secondary channels.

If anybody needs a stream let me know, just got thru with ALMS down in Austin..If all you can watch is the last ten minutes, do it if you can.

I don't understand why nascar doesn't stream these races when the networks fork us. Oh well. Later.

They stream just about every other race, why not this one? I remember when VERSUS was blacked out on DirecTV and IndyCar streamed every race on their website until the blackout ended. And NASCAR used to stream every single race that was on cable on NASCAR.com.

What I find amazing is that some of the absolute worst college games(70-7 scores) get full coverage from ESPN and Nationwide gets pushed off to the secondary channels.

ESPNEWS is more like their 5th option.

Dont even know why they have such a bad and useless channel. Its all rehash of what goes on the main channel. Basically replay central.

We are lucky it is even on with all the bigger teams playing tonight.

Definitely watching to see what Blaney does with the #22 as we all know what Logano has done.

They have this race listed as a pre-race. lol

Ward is at the track? Interview him. What in the world is he up to these days.

Back
Top Bottom