Nationwide race @ Darlington

Yep...either that or they are well financed bullies who just like to win and suck out the first prize checks.

Hard to say.
It's not difficult to understand that it's not about the money. These guys are millionaires; you think they care about a Nationwide paycheck? It's about racing.

It's not difficult to understand that it's not about the money. These guys are millionaires; you think they care about a Nationwide paycheck? It's about racing.

Actually...it's a good way to run a "farm team" like in baseball. Even if it's just developing a tire changer.

Hahahaha, they went to show the replay of Chase hitting the wall and cut to commercial :espnsux:
How did chase get the stripe on his door panel?
image.jpg

Actually...it's a good way to run a "farm team" like in baseball. Even if it's just developing a tire changer.
It's in their blood. It's all they wanna do. I think they'd do it if they didn't get paid. :D
It's why Stewart takes the chance of breaking his leg in a Sprint car.

What an idiot that Buecher is. Came down twice on that car. Imbecile

I love how folks can't handle flat billed hats...

That said, Kwasniewski is not the answer IMO.

Holy ****. I forgot about Pastrana. Does he race NNS anymore?

I wish. Never gave himself an honest go.. He is a full time nitro circus promoter and rx/off-road desert racer.

Reactions: JEB
Holy ****. I forgot about Pastrana. Does he race NNS anymore?

Pastrana, one of the world's most popular action sports stars, announced on his Facebook page Monday he will leave NASCAR after Saturday's season-ending Nationwide Series race at Homestead-Miami Speedway.

The 30-year-old cited a lack of sponsorship, disappointing results and the long NASCAR schedule as reasons for the decision.

"It's tough to step back now and prove the critics were right, but unfortunately my results were not good enough to get the sponsors I needed to appropriately fund next season," he wrote. "… I hate to quit and I hate to fail, but sometimes things work out as they should."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-quits-nascar-rally-off-road-x-games/3499949/

Rusty: I was wrong about Larson

Umm you're wrong pretty much all the time dude. lol

Reactions: JEB
Back
Top Bottom