Nationwide Race Thread -Watkins Glen

Jeff Gordon@JeffGordonWeb
Great NNS race. Great battle at the end. Don't know @keselowski? U might have been a little too nice there at the end. Nice job though.

Tough break for Danica, and tough points day. She
has been battling an ace Brian 'wheel man' Scott for p9 in the points.

Bob Pockrass@bobpockrass
Logano said Carl dumped him & Carl will say sorry. Beyond that logano says no comment, will just speak with his race car. #NASCAR

Carl sticks the landing and McKayla is stuck with silver again :)

895dcf4cf09c6715170f6a706700fa8e.jpg

Of course she is hot to you. I never thought she was hot, but I will support her always because she is a gal in a man's sport.

History shows it doesn't end well for Brad when he tangles with Carl.

Carl was asking to get wrecked so he could jump out of the car and tell the world he owes him. Maybe Brad did the right thing, but it still sucks that no media will call Edwards on his driving. They guy has intentionally wrecked more cars than any driver in nascar.

Of course she is hot to you. I never thought she was hot, but I will support her always because she is a gal in a man's sport.
Me too, we need a good driver of her caliber in the sport, I cheer for her and wish her well hot or not but it helps to have the eye factor going. :D

Carl was asking to get wrecked so he could jump out of the car and tell the world he owes him. Maybe Brad did the right thing, but it still sucks that no media will call Edwards on his driving. They guy has intentionally wrecked more cars than any driver in nascar.
Nope I have to disagree number one Mikey Waltrip number two KyBu. In my opinion. :cool:

The NNS races are usually on TSN here and often delayed - as is the case today, until 8:00 pm. I never would've checked the networks had Andy not pointed it out. My plan was to follow along on nascar.com but now I can fight and argue in real time, right along with everyone else :biggrin:

Good luck with the Cup race .

Good luck with the Cup race .

If you're referring to the fact that TSN has opted to show Golf and Olympics, that's the way it goes sometimes. I could jump up and down, hoot, holler and complain but it wont change the fact that the race is not being broadcast in real time.

TSN does have an alternate channel they could use but obviously decided not to. Such is life.

If you're referring to the fact that TSN has opted to show Golf and Olympics, that's the way it goes sometimes. I could jump up and down, hoot, holler and complain but it wont change the fact that the race is not being broadcast in real time.

TSN does have an alternate channel they could use but obviously decided not to. Such is life.
TSN2 is showing the race at 11pm today. What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom