NBA Basketball 2016-17

That Memphis series was harder than it needed to be thanks to the bought out refs in this league. Utterly pathetic job calling this series.

Still, best team won. On to the second round...where the Spurs will get mauled.

Lou Williams and the Rockets ftfw.

Lou Williams and the Rockets ftfw.

The Rockets annoy the crap out of me. They take like 50 3s every game and expect to win games and series like that.

Cleveland and Golden State a combined 16-0 through the first two rounds. Jesus.

Pretty absurd. Good time to be in a rebuild for everyone else.

I feel like every team in each conference is going to hit a brick wall when they hit the conference finals.

Spurs-Warriors it is. Was not expecting to Spurs to blow the Rockets the **** out without Kawhi like that. o_O

Kinda bummed, I was pulling for the Rockets... It doesn't matter, Spurs are about to get waxed by GSW.

Kinda bummed, I was pulling for the Rockets... It doesn't matter, Spurs are about to get waxed by GSW.

They may lose at the end but the Spurs should take a couple of games even without Parker. Kawhi is the key though.

The Rockets reminded me of the Spurs from 2011-2014 with all those 3s. You're not gonna win chucking 50 3s per game.

Hopefully this huge lead holds. Knowing the Spurs it will come down to the wire anyways.

My god the officiating in the NBA is awful.If it wasn't for the Warriors who've I've been a fan of for 35 years I would never watch an NBA game.

Curry!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
LOL best team needing to injure players to have shot. Joke

Hope the Warriors enjoy this dirty win.

All in all pathetic. Best team is supposed to play....like the best team, no?

Resorting to dirty plays when the team you're playing is alreasy missing players. LOL

Despite Klay almost giving the game away the MVP/Curry stepped as usual and the Warriors won the game.Great game by both teams.

Last edited:
KD so clutch.

That should about do it for this series. Yeah, 3-1 lead and all...3-0 is a different story.

Lakers just traded D'Angelo Russell to the Nets for Brooke Lopez. We gave the kid 2 years, he is about to break out. **** my life.

I should expand... we also got rid of Timofey Mozgov's disgusting contract and picked up the 27th pick. It's not all bad.

Still. This is how I feel.

IMG_3321.JPG

In ready to begin our dynasty in Philly starting Thursday.

I might actually be interested in basketball again soon

Back
Top Bottom