NBA restart

That's a huge win for the Blazers against a good team. They're a different team now that they have Nurkic and Collins back, though today it was all Lillard with help from Melo.

Dame Time

I need Blazers/Suns in the 8/9 so badly. Lillard and Booker in elimination basketball...

Yeah, the Blazers have to hope that Memphis somehow holds on, because the Suns look scary.

Memphis managed to win a game, against the short-handed Bucks, to survive to make the play-in. Very lucky for the Blazers, very unfortunate for the surging Suns and fans generally. If the Blazers can't beat Memphis, they have no business being in a playoff series, so let's do it.

Pleasant surprise as the Magic take Game 1 again, this time against the Bucks. The Bucks haven’t been good in the bubble, although they haven’t had anything to play for until today either. Orlando could avoid the backdoor sweep this year.

Mavs were robbed last night, as far as the Porzingis thing goes.

Just when it looked like the Blazers were fading in the 4th and getting frustrated, they fired back and took over. Quite a statement to take Game 1 that way, the Lakers have some work to do.

Just when it looked like the Blazers were fading in the 4th and getting frustrated, they fired back and took over. Quite a statement to take Game 1 that way, the Lakers have some work to do.
I gave up on checking in because I thought it was over

The Blazers need to get back to work. Tonight was a rout from start to finish, the Lakers woke up.

The Blazers couldn't get it done tonight either. Led early, stayed with the Lakers most of the way, but not enough aggression and way too big of a rebound deficit. They were trying to play both Nurkic and Whiteside in a two-center lineup, which was interesting, but the Lakers still seem much bigger. Hopefully the Lakers get complacent again and they can even the series up on Monday.

Good series happening between OKC and Houston.

The Blazers couldn't get it done tonight either. Led early, stayed with the Lakers most of the way, but not enough aggression and way too big of a rebound deficit. They were trying to play both Nurkic and Whiteside in a two-center lineup, which was interesting, but the Lakers still seem much bigger. Hopefully the Lakers get complacent again and they can even the series up on Monday.

Good series happening between OKC and Houston.
They could really use Collins this series. Nurkic looks gassed and Whiteside is Whiteside.

The OKC/Houston game was really good and I hope Dallas can even the series today. A lot of these series are shaping up to go no more than 5 already.

Also I’ve been really impressed with Utah so far. They were surprisingly close to being up 3-0 and the last two have been blowouts.

I’m on the Mavs’ bandwagon hard this year. Didn’t even have Porzingis today. Mike Breen brought out the rare double “bang”.

Wow, I missed the game, but this Clippers / Mavs series feels like it shouldn't be a first rounder.

Barkley really cursed the Blazers with his asinine sweep prediction. Tonight is embarrassing.

All games postponed today. Players meeting tonight. MSNBC/NBCSN reporting the SEASON might be canceled.

It's the best thing, imo.

No one wants to carry the biggest asterisk championship to date.

Cant call it legit without the best.

I'd be shocked if the NBA tried to play with Lebron boycotting, as sport radio guys love to say it's a superstar league and he is the superstar of superstars.

I'd be shocked if the NBA tried to play with Lebron boycotting, as sport radio guys love to say it's a superstar league and he is the superstar of superstars.
Looking like the season is cancelled. A few reputable sources on the inside have said the Bucks are planning on flying back to Milwaukee this weekend.

Quite a finish with the Nuggets eking out an 80-78 victory in Game 7 over the Jazz, in a game that seemed to be from another era.

I'm surprised that the Raptors are now down 0-2 against the Celtics.

Quite a finish with the Nuggets eking out an 80-78 victory in Game 7 over the Jazz, in a game that seemed to be from another era.

I'm surprised that the Raptors are now down 0-2 against the Celtics.
That sucks, but then again, they don't have Fun Guy Kawhi anymore. :p

Last five games, going back to Tuesday, have all gone down to the buzzer. Amazing stretch of finishes, even if some of the play itself (especially last night) was pretty sloppy.

The Bucks are just falling flat on their faces against the Heat. Wow.

Here we go again with the Lakers dropping Game 1. Will they stay down this time?

The Nuggets are about to ruin the league's and TV partners' desire for a Lakers / Clippers series. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom