NBA restart

Clippers really mortgaged their next decade for Kawhi and PG to go 10/38 in a conference semi Game 7. Embarrassing.

Six straight elimination game wins for the Nuggets, amazing. Very fun team to watch.

Absolute clown shoes performance down the stretch by all of the Clippers.

I think Leonard will still be back as a championship presence at some point. I'm also glad he wants his own team and didn't want to play second fiddle to LeBron. The mistake was George as the other piece, at least in how the Clippers gave up such an absurd amount to get him. Which was forced by Kawhi, so he only has himself to blame for now.

Finals predictions? God I'd love to see this Heat team shock the world, but my brain says Lakers in a somewhat tested 6.

At least the Heat got one game. It would be good for the league right now if they could make this a six or seven game series, as the viewership is falling through the floor and I bet it was even worse tonight against SNF.

Thank god for the Heat, about the only good thing in sports this year

That was a fantastic game tonight, and the Heat manage to prolong the series to a sixth game after a back and forth fourth quarter.

Danny Green getting dragged on Twitter. Lol

Guy is so unclutch when it matters. See 2013 Finals to see what I mean.

The Heat look like they never woke up today. Lakers out-playing and out-working them. Dragic returning has provided no lift. Getting ugly.

Back
Top Bottom