NBC did something new!

D

DE Wrangler 2

Just noticed that NBC showed the positions change during pit stops as well as the stop watch!! I like that.:)

I noticed that as well but I still think they have a ways to go to catch the Fox coverage. But they are getting there

Originally posted by NewmanFan
I noticed that as well but I still think they have a ways to go to catch the Fox coverage.  But they are getting there

They passed FOX a long time ago...........they have miles to go to catch ESPN though.:)

NBC's coverage just seems too bland to me. I don't know why. But, at least they don't have all the boogity, boogity crap spewing from DW.

I noticed that graphic last week!!
I miss fox and Ol' DW:(

I can tell ya what NBC is doing better than FOX. Those commercials. They really raked it in today. I couldnt get over the length and quantity of them. Fox was never that bad.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
I can tell ya what NBC is doing better than FOX.  Those commercials.  They really raked it in today.  I couldnt get over the length and quantity of them.  Fox was never that bad.

:sketchy:

Yeah, right!!

Did you see NBC showing the brake camera and the race (p-in-p) at the same time? Why can't they do that when the commercial is on. What gripes me is when there is a wreck on the race track, it is usually during the commercial and then they have to show the "replay" of the wreck. Why can't they put the race in the bottom right/left corner during the commercials so you don't miss the race??????

majestyx, that was tried last year, I do believe. It was a hit with the fans, but not with the advertisers. They said that their research showed that fans didn't remember the ads --- they were watching the race, not the ad. Imagine that! :p

Yeah, what do we think this is, the Super Bowl? People watch racing for the race. Many watch the Super Bowl for the ads.

I will be totally honest and admit I watch the superbore only for the commercials. The races by both networks are way too infested by commercials. I think I may start taping every race and watch it later in the day when I can fast forward through the commercials. The actual race ought be about 45 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom