NCAA March Madness

muggle not

Team Owner
Louisville whomped Tennessee last night, sorry kelloggs and tkj. UNC is really looking strong. Everyone seems to be cheering for tiny Davidson and they continue to upset teams, perhaps they are just very good.

I think I will pull for Davidson now too. Tennessee just fell apart at tournament time. Seemed they are just not getting along either. Oh well so far we still have the GIRLS to watch.

Curry, who plays for Davidson, was not recruited by any of the big boys. Kind of strange when you have to figure genetics would kick in sooner or later. His father is Dell Curry, who had a good career in the NBA. And now Stephon is the driving force for Davidson.

del curry played college ball for virginia tech. virgibia tech turned down stephen curry for a scholarshp because he was too small. yeah, right. :)

A little unsolicited trivia. Del Curry played for Charlotte when I lived there and my neighbor was Muggsy Bogues, a teammate of Del curry.. Muggsy lived 3 house down from me.

And Davidson continues on to the Elite Eight by beating #3 seed wisconsin tonight. Curry had 31 points I believe.

It sucks that Davidson lost, but of course it was incredible that they got that far. The school hadn't won even one NCAA tournament game since 1969, so winning three games to reach the Elite 8 was pretty amazing. I was rooting hard for them. How can you not root for a school with your own last name?

I am in second place in the pool I entered, but only down by one game. There are three more to go so I've still got a chance. I've got Memphis beating North Carolina in the Championship.

Congratulations to the Memphis Tigers on winning the first semi-final game.:beerbang:

And congrats to KU for putting a butt whooping on unc. Poor lil' Tyler just didn't get the calls the ACC freaking incompetent refs give him.
Monday with Memphis and Kansas could be an excellent game.

And congrats to KU for putting a butt whooping on unc. Poor lil' Tyler just didn't get the calls the ACC freaking incompetent refs give him.
Monday with Memphis and Kansas could be an excellent game.

I thought Tyler's Dad was going to cry and it was 20 minutes after the game that they showed him.

I thought Tyler's Dad was going to cry and it was 20 minutes after the game that they showed him.

Well sure the entire nation saw Psycho T going up against near NBA talent and how poorly he did. That game probably cost him several million dollars in the draft.
The talking heads on radio were also saying how Lawson's game was exposed and he was expected to declare for the draft but now may come back for his senior season to work on his weaknesses.

Back
Top Bottom