NEED RIDE TO DEGA

Lap3Forever

Staff member
as my luck would have it. his parents will not let him take his truck and dad will not let me take mine. so we are stuck here with out a ride. and we need a cheep way down there. but dont have enfuf for a bus or plane. so he are basicay fu%ked

any one need dega tix?

That's to bad, but you'll have plenty of oppertunities to go later in life. How far of a drive would it be for you?

Lap3forever, where are you? I mean how far a drive from dega? I hope you either find a ride or someone to buy your ticket. :(

:salute:

i am around 6 hours from the track.

i dont know how i am going to get down there. i am on spring brake and i thought i was going to get to go some where from once. but i guess not and now i am stuck here all next week. damn i am going to be a bear to live with for a few days.

lappy, have you checked into car rental pricing? You can usually rent a small compact car for around $20-25 a day. Don't give in until you have covered all of your bases for transportation.

Man that sucks lap3. Nothing worse than having tickets and not being able to get to the track, I've been in that position a time or two myself.

I hope you can figure something out. Best of luck to you.

:cheers:

Not trying to be discouraging, but are you old enough to rent a car? I know in Ohio you have to be 25.
Lap3forever are you 6 hours N,S,E,W?

Back
Top Bottom