Netflix's The Crew

I am bummed NASCAR doesn’t have a documentary on Netflix like F1 has, instead we are stuck with dopey Kevin James. At least it’s good exposure for the drivers

I'd love to see The Ride of Their Lives be put on Netflix. It's a little dated, but still the best NASCAR "movie" I've seen.

I have not seen any good comedies that I like since Two and a Half Men. Todays comedies including the late night shows on tv has more stupid content then funny content imo.

Parks & Rec was pretty funny.

The problem isn't that some of these comedians in movies and TV aren't funny, but that they are essentially the same character in everything they play. It gets stale after a while.

Parks & Rec was pretty funny.

The problem isn't that some of these comedians in movies and TV aren't funny, but that they are essentially the same character in everything they play. It gets stale after a while.

New Girl is pretty funny. Also Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage

Watched the first episode. It met my expectations as a Kevin James show goes. Laughed at some things and not at others. Pretty much the same as most other comedies out there.

It's a sitcom centered around a fictitious nascar world. I think it's great that someone felt nascar was relevant enough to warrant screen time. Who knows, maybe it's enough to grab the attention of some newbie nascar fans out there. The sport could certainly use more of them.
I like Kevin James and I'm all for new eyes on the sport but I thought it would be lets say a little more realistic and done a lot nicer.

I have tried Parks & Rec and New Girl and they just don't do anything for me. But, that's ok I still have a lot of reruns of the ones I like...and the good thing is that they are just as funny the 20th time I watched them as the first. :)

I watched the first handful of episodes. I didn't think it was bad at all, but my expectations were low going into it. It is what it is. At least you can tell that the writers actually have some interest/knowledge about NASCAR. Some aspects of the show are more realistic than I assumed going into it.

I watched the first couple episodes. It's about what I expected. I actually think it could be a pretty funny show but almost every actor needs to dial it back a few notches. Imo a comedy needs one or two over the top characters, but everyone can't be a walking , breathing caricature.

Back
Top Bottom