New Hampsire Bonehead

ToyYoda

Team Owner
I'm going with Danica, for her lock-up and hard right into her BF.

Can I say that outside of the Danica thread?

I might get blasted for this...but Race Control for five debris cautions. Some where nothing was shown, and a couple where whatever it was was tiny and out of the racing groove. Especially the last one that caused the G-W-C.

Woman hater.
ummm really??? in all the years of watching the 3 major series that error danica made was probably the worst mistake I have ever seen in a race car. it was like she just panicked getting into the corner and totally just wrecked. Whats even funnier is she took out stenhouse. in fact of all my years of watching racing, late models, arca etc this is one of the handful worst rookie mistakes I have seen. in fact it isn't really a rookie mistake, its a no driver mistake. I thought the commentator stepped in it on TNT when he said oh she has only had 3 DNF's so she has been good with equipment. WTF?!?!?!?

the other bonehead is kurt busch before that wreck I knew something was about to happen. the spotter needs to do better a telling kurt to calm down, honestly I think the 78 had the field covered until he wrecked. did anyone notice burton said the 78 was faster than everyone?? humm I wonder if anything can be read into that comment.

She was trying to get a glimpse of her Ricky..kaBAM..oh no, I hope he isn't hurt..oh, I hope he isn't mad at me..what was that Ricky?...he called me a BONEHEAD..how dare him, he's on the couch

ummm really??? in all the years of watching the 3 major series that error danica made was probably the worst mistake I have ever seen in a race car. it was like she just panicked getting into the corner and totally just wrecked. Whats even funnier is she took out stenhouse. in fact of all my years of watching racing, late models, arca etc this is one of the handful worst rookie mistakes I have seen. in fact it isn't really a rookie mistake, its a no driver mistake. I thought the commentator stepped in it on TNT when he said oh she has only had 3 DNF's so she has been good with equipment. WTF?!?!?!?

I just wanted to say it before Ted did. ;)

It was a wonderful day for all the haters . They have two weeks to pat each others bums.

It was a wonderful day for all the haters . They have two weeks to pat each others bums.
yeah bubba, two wrecks two weeks in a row, she is on a roll..and bonus points for taking out her BF..what are the odds of that anyway? Don't forget A.J. gave her a payback..kudos to that dude. I think they are getting tired of dodging.

yeah bubba, two wrecks two weeks in a row, she is on a roll..and bonus points for taking out her BF..what are the odds of that anyway? Don't forget A.J. gave her a payback..kudos to that dude. I think they are getting tired of dodging.

Wear a glove.:D

I gotta go with the #14 team as well. With how many laps they had first thought they were short, then seeing Labonte run out, I just don't understand why they kept the car out there.

I missed the first half of the race, but from what I saw, Tony for staying out at the end when it was obvious they weren't going to have enough fuel.

A mention also goes to NASCAR for more fake debris cautions, as well as an unnecessary debris caution for a tiny piece of rubber outside of the racing groove.

I gotta go with the #14 team as well. With how many laps they had first thought they were short, then seeing Labonte run out, I just don't understand why they kept the car out there.

most likely it was the only chance to win. they came within 2 miles to making it. Roll the dice and they did.

Seems like I agree with everyone here. Danica especially, because I'm a woman hater of course. Menard for not keeping his head on straight, 14 team for assuming there wouldn't be a GWC, though they got closer than I thought they would.. and Adam Alexander because he is just a jackass. Danica takes the cake. Stenhouse has it made tonight I'm sure. This wreck puts him in the driver seat, if you will. :D

No one said Kenseth?
Oh yeah him too. He didn't give an inch and regardless of whether they made contact, the rear of the 78 was light. He was totally ready to send the 78 around. As it usually goes though, Kurt put himself in a very compromising position and this time Kenseth wasn't taking it.

Steve Addington and tony for not coming in to top off fuel when a lot of others did....god i'm still pissed about that....

I would say Addington/Stewart. They arent in a position where they need to be going for hail marys since they were in 10th place going into the race. Either should have came in for fuel, or went in full conservation mode for the last half of the run. If he was in 15th or 16th going in, then sure go for it. But at this point he needs consistent finishes. Not high enough or low enough in points to go for broke

I'm going with Menard and Harvick for blatantly dumping drivers.
Danica's wreck was an accident. Menard and Harvick were just a-holes.
I like Harvick and Menard. Kind of troubling what that says about me.

the other bonehead is kurt busch before that wreck I knew something was about to happen. the spotter needs to do better a telling kurt to calm down, honestly I think the 78 had the field covered until he wrecked. did anyone notice burton said the 78 was faster than everyone?? humm I wonder if anything can be read into that comment.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Who "misjudges" braking going into a corner after you've been doing it for 200 laps or so?

That was terrible.
I did feel bad for Danica in her live interview, though. She was clearly at a loss for words.
I've never said a bad thing regarding Danica here. But I think today was a career defining wreck for her today, at least for me.
She better step her game up.
This running in the back of the pack stuff is getting old.

When I first came onto this thread I was thinking Harvick was the bonehead for turning Ambrose in front of the whole field for no reason and wrecking 3 cars.
I forgot about Danica, though. That was very dumb of her indeed, and I admit I smiled when I saw the car she took out was her boyfriend. Wonder what was said in the hauler between them ;)
Also like others have said, Nascar for all the fake/tiny debris cautions. Like they were necisary.
Tony's move was pretty dumb, but it wasnt the most boneheaded move of the race -- here's why:
When he came in, Loudon was turning into a caution fest. It seemed there were cautions at least every 20-30 laps, which helped Stewart save fuel. He also probably saw the NW guys stretch it 91 (I think) laps, and he thought he could top that by a few laps. And lets face it -- if it werent for the GWC he likely would have had just enough fuel, and finshed 2nd or 3rd.

Tony Stewart for not taking advantage of caution to top up fuel, he had that win in his hands. But Vickers earned his win.

There are so many equal candidates, I don't know if I can just narrow it down to one over the others.

I'm going with Menard and Harvick for blatantly dumping drivers.
Danica's wreck was an accident. Menard and Harvick were just a-holes.
I can understand Menard's deal, it was late in the race and the 24 tried to pull a slid job on him. The 29 should have yielded and cut him a break that early in the race IMO. As far as the 78, it was just a racing deal

I would have said Menard but JG thanked him for the 4 new tires that he got from being punted that helped him race from 26th to 10th in 30 laps, 20 more laps and he would have contended for a win.. From the stands that was the only really bad move I saw.

I would have said Menard but JG thanked him for the 4 new tires that he got from being punted that helped him race from 26th to 10th in 30 laps, 20 more laps and he would have contended for a win.. From the stands that was the only really bad move I saw.

Did you miss Matt Kenseth taking out Kurt Busch? That's my BOTW. No reason for it, Kurt passed him clean and Kenseth flat ran him over. No surprise there though.

Did you miss Matt Kenseth taking out Kurt Busch? That's my BOTW. No reason for it, Kurt passed him clean and Kenseth flat ran him over. No surprise there though.
In the stands it was hard to tell which of the three cars was at fault, I'll dvr it when I get home.

I forgot to nominate Logano for running over his tire changer

Back
Top Bottom